Oasis Building Design Pty Ltd
Oasis Building Design Pty Ltd is a multi-disciplinary design practice that delivers built-environment solutions for commercial and industrial clients across Australia.
With proven experience designing service stations, convenience stores, car wash facilities and industrial units, we produce outcomes that optimise business efficiencies and end-user satisfaction. A deep understanding of your operations and workflow allows us to create tailored designs that deliver a healthy return on investment.
We are dedicated to designing dynamic solutions that meet your specific business requirements and the site’s particulars, including access and egress, planning boundaries, environmental considerations, and business visibility.
From end to end, we streamline the design and construction process for you with detail-oriented project management and clear, honest communication. We become the single point of contact, managing all documentation and requests from councils, external consultants, and other local authorities. Our technical expertise and in-depth understanding of the process ensures all regulatory compliance requirements are met, minimising unnecessary costs and delays.
Located in the Illawarra, south of Wollongong, Oasis Building Design works on projects Australia-wide.
Our director and founder, Vaughn Pelias, is a highly accomplished and experienced building designer who applies equal parts creativity and logic to his work.
Before launching Oasis Building Design in 2018, Vaughn was a Senior Building Designer for the highly esteemed practice, R.J. Sinclair Pty Ltd. His impressive client list included industry heavy-hitters Caltex Australia, BP Australia, Westside Petroleum, Star Car Wash and Envirowash.
Accredited by the Building Designers Association of Australia, Vaughn has also worked with an engineering consultancy as a structural and hydraulic design drafter and BIM Manager, delivering multi-million dollar defence projects.
DA/CDC Designs & Documentation
– DA level plans, elevations, section and 3D perspectives.
– Prepare DA documentation such as Statements of Environmental Effects, Waste Management Plans, BASIX Assessment, DA lodgement.
– Prepare briefs, provide advice and manage external consultants such as landscape/traffic/acoustic/environmental consultants etc.
– Liaise with Council to resolve issues.
– Prepare briefs, provide advice and manage design consultants such as structural/civil/hydraulic/UPSS etc consultants etc.
– Most disciples are drafted in-house and design prepared by a team of consultants who also specialise in car wash, service station, and industrial projects.